- Relation to SEDERI areas of interest.
- Originality and interest of the topic in relation to current research.
- Use of concepts and methods of analysis.
- Interest of data analysed, results obtained and conclusions reached.
- Depth of discussion of issues, problems and theoretical concerns.
- Coherence and cohesion in the thread of argument and structure.
- Clarity, conciseness and command of the language.
- Knowledge and review of bibliographical references and sources.
- Engagement with and discussion of other studies on the topic.
- Title: its adequacy, clarity and informative quality.
- Early Modern English Literature
- Early Modern English History and Culture
- Early Modern English Language
- Restoration English Studies
- Early Modern Anglo-Spanish cross-cultural studies
- Early Modern Anglo-Portuguese cross-cultural studies
- Restrictions on Contributors: None
- Time from Submission to Decision: 3 months
- Time from Decision to Publication: 9 months
- Number of Readers Prior to Decision: 2-3
- Articles Submitted Per Year: 20
- Articles Published Per Year: 10-12
- Book Reviews Published Per Year: 3-5
- Information Last Updated: 12/05/2010
Copyright holder: SEDERI
A year after the printed issue, it will be uploaded to the SEDERI website (www.sederi.org) and Dialnet (http://dialnet.unirioja.es/servlet/revista? codigo=7539). Henceforward, the authors who wish to republish or rewrite their contributions for another journal/book or include the published article in their personal repositories should contact the editors to obtain the written permission to do so. This will entail citing SEDERI as the original source and sending the editors a copy of the new version.
If you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact the editors by e-mail at: email@example.com
Berta Cano-Echevarría, Ana Sáez-Hidalgo, Francisco José Borge López
Editors of SEDERI Yearbook
Dpto. de Filología Inglesa
Universidad de Valladolid
Pza. del Campus s/n
47011 Valladolid (Spain)